SUMO SUIT RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Payment done via cheque, even if paid into our account, will have to be cleared first – Two weeks waiting time minimum.
- Funds transfer ABSA – Immediately.
- Funds transfer (Other) – 3 working days.
- We do have Visa and Master card facilities on site. No American Express or Diners club cards will be accepted.
- All electronic payments, cheque payments and cash deposits will be cleared and must reflect in our account before any hired items will be released.
- A refundable deposit is required with all rentals – NO exceptions.
- Although a set amount for the breakage deposit is required, the client will be responsible for all costs of damage exceeding the breakage deposit. The breakage deposit will not be paid back if any damage has been done.
Use of sumo suits and inflatable wrestling arena:
- No footwear on the mats or wrestling arena. (Socks or bare feet only).
- Always place the mats and wrestling arena on a soft surface for example grass or a mat.
- Always wear your gloves while wrestling.
- Never purposely hurt another participant.
- Although the sumo wrestling suit is padded you can still be injured during unnecessary rough play.
- Do not connect blower for wrestling arena to a generator as power source.
- Do not place the blower near wet or moist area’s
- The blower is not water resistant or water proof and you will be liable for damage due to negligent use .
Delivery and collection of Rentals:
- Deliveries and collections are done in accordance with our trading hours.
- Deliveries and collections are charged according to distance.
- Please ensure that vicious dogs are locked up during delivery and collections.
- A responsible person must be at the premises to sign for rentals received.
- The house/plot/premises must be visibly numbered.
- Please check all rental equipment upon delivery and note discrepancies on the delivery note. NO discrepancies after the fact will be considered.
All rental and use of rented equipment is done entirely at own risk.
Upon rental of any equipment you agree that you and your quests/ do so entirely at your own risk and that Sumo suits and/or our staff will not be liable for any loss, damage, theft or injury that might occur.
Sumo Suits reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith and without liability on its part in the event of any damage to or destruction of our property by fire, water, shortage of labor, strikes or any other cause beyond the control of Sumo Suits, which shall prevent it from performing its obligations. In these circumstances every effort will be made to find a suitable alternative.
The use any rented equipment if under the influence of alcohol is forbidden!
Changes or Cancellation of rental:
Cancelation 0 – 10 days before function date – 50% of amount paid will not be paid back. Cancelation 11 – 30 days before function date – 100% of amount paid will be paid back. Any cancelations or changes of rental must be in writing.
What we require:
- Copy of your ID document
- Copy of water / electric bill as proof of residence (Not older than 3 months)
- A signed copy of this document
- Proof of payment
Monday – Friday: 7:30 – 16:30
Saturday & Public holidays: 7:30 – 13:00
Sundays & Christian holidays: Closed